Notarization, consular certification and Hague certification, how do we operate.
You need to prepare the documents required by notarization. Generally, we find a local lawyer to notarize. If you are overseas, you can notarize by video.
- Consult us and provide relevant information,
- The information is sent to the lawyer for notarization
- Some documents may need to be notarized by personal signature or other means, which can be notarized by video,
- The notarized documents will be sent to you.
- First of all, we will send the information to our colleagues for local notarization,
- We will send the notarized documents to the provincial government or the Ministry of foreign affairs for authentication
- Finally, we will send the documents to the local Chinese consulate for authentication,
- Certification will be sent to customers by mail.
- You need to prepare the relevant information, and then mail it to us. Usually, you only need to scan it. We can authenticate it by the embassy,
About fees: our fees include service fees, official fees, and mailing fees. We will not charge other fees.
About express: domestic we usually use SF, foreign usually use DHL