UNnotary provide Notarization | Apostille | Embassy Legalization services for 62 documents in 20 countries.
Contact us by email or WhatsApp and we will provide you with professional advice.
15 years certification experience
The data is strictly confidential
Experienced in handling and quickly completing services
Our notarized documents include education certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate, driver’s license, passport, ID card, certificate of the same person and health certificate. There are 64 kinds of business certificates, such as business license, customs declaration, contract and tax certificate.
We facilitate your legalization requests for business / work / family reunion / other purposes. FCDO will check the authenticity of the document and attach a stamped official certificate (“apostille”) to it.
Documents of various countries used in China need to be certified by the Chinese Embassy of the host country before they can be approved by the relevant Chinese departments.
We usually process consular certification within 1-15 days. If you have any questions, please consult us..
Chinese work visa
Chinese work visa is one of our special services. We now mainly help clients apply for work visas in China. If you have a bachelor’s degree or above, have more than two years of work experience, and have a job in China to hire you, you can apply.
Let’s Check Some Latest Blog
- How can I notarize a marriage certificate obtained in China for French immigrants?
- How can I legally use a non criminal record certificate obtained from China when working in Australia？
- I am going to work in New Zealand, and how to notarize the certificate of no criminal record obtained in China
- How to notarize a work experience certificate issued by a Chinese company for overseas use?
- How can a birth medical certificate obtained in China be legally used abroad
- How can I notarize a Chinese birth certificate for use in Canada?
- How to notarize Chinese academic certificates for use in Australia?
- Chinese degree certificate notarization and certification are used in the United Arab Emirates, with 20% discount